We are so excited to have you join us for FESL Volleyball in 2023! To register, please use FESL Volleyball 2023 registration!
FESL Volleyball camp introduces and emphasizes correct technique in all aspects of the game, providing athletes with individual attention in a group setting. In the All Skills classes, we practice and learn each skill: serving, serve receive, defense, setting, and hitting. We cover volleyball basics, court strategy, and game situations. We will play skill-based games each day, with a tournament and awards on the last day.
- Junior High classes are limited to 32 players | 2 full sized courts | 1:8 Coach to Player ratio
- High School limited to 12 players/court | 2 full sized courts | 1:6 Coach to Player ratio or better
- Please register for the grade your player will be in Fall 2023 (e.g., if they just finished 6th grade, register for 7th grade)
- Coaching Staff: Joanie Fesl & high school coaches: Eryk Krzyzak, Jack Nickle, Jake Braceros, Annie Fesl Kotsadam, Mike Aldworth
* Registration for non-Parishioners opens on April 15. Non- parishioners can register now to hold a spot on the waitlist.
^Please note Mary Seat of Wisdom and St. Paul of the Cross classes are only 4 days, Monday through Thursday
Protocols for 2023
- We will follow all CDC and Archdiocese of Chicago regulations.
- An email will be sent to all participants before camp with more clear guidelines for Covid safety.
- The Covid/Insurance Waiver on the registration form must be signed.
Use the form on the second page, also found on the website: www.feslvolleyball.com. Registration will be confirmed via email within 48 hours of payment receipt.
- Registration form – email a scanned copy or photo of the registration form or send via mail to Joanie Fesl
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: 817 N. Beverly Lane, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Online Payment –
- via Zelle (preferred online payment), Venmo, or PayPal
- Zelle: [email protected], 847-791-1014 (registered as “Richard”)
- Venmo: @Joan-Fesl