We are so excited to have you join us for FESL Volleyball in 2023! To register, please use FESL Volleyball 2023 registration! Please reach out to Joanie with questions at [email protected] or by phone!
FESL Volleyball camp introduces and emphasizes correct technique in all aspects of the game, providing athletes with individual attention in a group setting. In the All Skills classes, we practice and learn each skill: serving, serve receive, defense, setting, and hitting. We cover volleyball basics, court strategy, and game situations. We will play skill-based games each day, with a tournament and awards on the last day.
- Junior High classes are limited to 32 players | 2 full sized courts | 1:8 Coach to Player ratio
- High School limited to 12 players/court | 2 full sized courts | 1:6 Coach to Player ratio or better
- Please register for the grade your player will be in Fall 2023 (e.g., if they just finished 6th grade, register for 7th grade)
- Coaching Staff: Joanie Fesl & high school coaches: Eryk Krzyzak, Jack Nickle, Jake Braceros, Annie Fesl Kotsadam, Mike Aldworth
^Please note Mary Seat of Wisdom and St. Paul of the Cross classes are only 4 days, Monday through Thursday
Protocols for 2023
- We will follow all CDC and Archdiocese of Chicago regulations.
- An email will be sent to all participants before camp with more clear guidelines for Covid safety.
- The Covid/Insurance Waiver on the registration form must be signed.
Use the form on the second page, also found on the website: www.feslvolleyball.com. Registration will be confirmed via email within 48 hours of payment receipt.
- Registration form – email a scanned copy or photo of the registration form or send via mail to Joanie Fesl
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: 817 N. Beverly Lane, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Online Payment – via Zelle (preferred online payment) or Venmo
- Zelle: 847-791-1014 (registered as “Richard”)
- Venmo: @Joan-Fesl
If you have any questions please contact Joanie Fesl via cell phone or email: [email protected]